Together, we can make a difference in our fight against COVID-19
Our thoughts are with patients affected by COVID-19, the Healthcare Professionals, and all the staff who provide essential services.
We are very grateful for your outstanding dedication and sacrifices!
We have mobilized our resources to:
- Continue fulfilling customer needs and maintain business continuity
- Ensure the health and safety of our employees
We are committed to serving our customers
We realize how the fight against the current COVID-19 pandemic is placing extreme strain on your human, material, and financial resources. We understand that your focus is on keeping your staff and patients healthy, safe and on ensuring you have the medical supplies and equipment you need.
As your health IT partner, we want to assure you that we are here for you, we have your back, so that you can continue focusing on what is most important.
We understand our responsibility to provide the infrastructure and support you need, and how much you rely on our technology to support frontline staff in their efforts of caring for patients during this COVID-19 crisis. We want to reassure you that:
- We are currently able to provide our customers with our core solutions and services without significant interruption;
- We are following our business-continuity and technology plans to ensure we continue to serve our customers’ needs;
- We have validated that we have sufficient IT infrastructure and equipment to support our employee’s working remotely as well as begun discussions with our external providers on obtaining additional resources should they be required;
- We have reviewed our policies and procedures requiring us to have the appropriate security measures in place to protect your information and data, including providing instructions to all our employees on how to do so when working remotely;
- We are working with our third-party vendors where appropriate to coordinate our continuing service to our customers; and
- We are working in partnership with our customers to perform remotely or reschedule services as required and/or determine the appropriateness of being on-site.